AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, and Elevators in Raleigh, NC
AmeriGlide Raleigh is proud to bring our award winning service and selection to the Raleigh-Durham area. As the leading stair lift provider in the country, we have provided thousands of customers with not only quality stair lifts but also wheelchair lifts, vertical platform lifts, bath lifts, walk in tubs, vehicle lifts, and dumbwaiters.
Now you can visit our Raleigh showroom at 3901 Commerce Park Drive, Raleigh, NC 27612 and see for yourself why AmeriGlide stair lifts are the #1 choice for your mobility needs.
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today by dialing 1 (800) 462-9791 and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,349.00
- Higher 300 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,299.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $999.00
- Reliable rack and pinion drive system
- "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology
- Easy access to manual backup
- 300 lb. capacity
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $5,950.99
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
Vertical Platform Lifts are used primarily for lifting persons with physical disabilities from the ground up to the main floor of their home or business.
The AmeriGlide vertical lift's smooth and quiet performance makes this a dependable and versatile unit.
Unlike any other dumbwaiter, the Ameriglide Express Dumbwaiter uses a special drive train and track system that makes it easier to install and economical to own.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Our AmeriGlide Wheelchair Lifts are the highest in quality and durability. We offer many ways to find the lift that will work for your combination of vehicle and wheelchair or scooter.
Starting at $499.00
Starting at $1,199.00
Starting at $469.00
Starting at $569.99
Starting at $16,000.99
Just one look at our AmeriGlide Elite home elevator and you'll know immediately why this is the hottest-selling elevator around.
Starting at $175.00
Starting at $3,595.00
Our newest lift product, the AmeriGlide Stair Climber, enables you to move a person in a wheelchair safely up or down stairs.